Friends, in today’s time it happens to you people that your expenses are more than what you earn for the month, you do not understand where the money is going because in today’s time the way As inflation is increasing, it seems that no matter how much you earn now but money is not going to be saved. In such a situation, friends, many times it happens with us that what we earned in the month was spent before the completion of the month and at this time you do not understand anything that we should do.
In today’s post, we are going to tell you about online loan, which will end your pesonal problem forever. Friends, I would like to tell one thing to all of you here, you will find many loan applications and loan companies giving online loans, but today the loan application I am going to tell you about will be used by almost all of you, whose name is paytm.
Now you must be wondering whether a loan can also be taken from Paytm, so friends, I would like to tell all of you that Paytm has recently started its loan service, you can easily apply for a loan from it, and today you will get Paytm Personal I am going to tell about the loan.
Table of Contents
Before taking loan from Paytm, we know what is paytm?
Paytm is India’s number 1 payment application. With the help of this application, you can also easily transact money from bank to bank, in this you also get the benefit of BHIM UPI, so that you can do money transactions easily. With Paytm, you can do shopping from any online or offline store like; IRCTC, Flipkart, Uber, Zomato, and Swiggy. You can also recharge your mobile and buy movie tickets from Paytm. Friends, Paytm has more than 100 million downloads on Google Play Store so far.
How much loan can you take with the Paytm Personal Loan ?
You can get a Paytm Personal Loan as low as Rs 1000 and up to a maximum of Rs 2 lakh..
How much interest will be charged by Paytm Personal Loan ?
For Paytm Personal Loan, you will have to pay at least 0.09% and at most 13% every year.
How much time will you get to repay the loan?
Paytm Personal Loan is available for at least 4 months and maximum 36 months, which is quite right.
Friends, suppose you have taken a Paytm Personal Loan of Rs 50,000 for 12 months and will charge you 0.09% interest on this loan, then you will have to pay Rs 4,169 as EMI every month and you will have to pay a total amount of Rs 50,024.
What are the benefits of Paytm Personal Loan?
- In Paytm Personal Loan, you get a loan of a higher amount.
- You get Paytm Personal Loan at very low interest.
- You get Paytm Personal Loan for a very long time.
- Paytm Personal Loan is 100% online.
Why take Paytm Personal Loan only?
Friends, as you must have read above that you will get many loan applications and loan companies giving online loans, so now it must be coming in your mind that when we can take loan from so many companies, then we are only for why chose Paytm Personal Loan?
- Paytm does not take any kind of credit history while giving personal loan.
- You will get Paytm Personal Loan 100% online sitting at home, there is no need to go offline anywhere.
- You will get the Paytm Personal Loan in your bank account instantly.
- Paytm Personal Loan is given to you all over India.
- You all get Paytm Personal Loan at very low interest.
- You get Paytm Personal Loan on very few documents.
- You get a lot of time to pay back the Paytm Personal Loan.
- If you take Paytm Personal Loan, then your credit score also increases.
Where can Paytm Personal Loan be used?
- You can use Paytm Personal Loan to complete your studies.
- You can use Paytm Personal Loan for travel.
- You can use Paytm Personal Loan for your treatment.
- You can use Paytm Personal Loan in plain.
- You can use Paytm Personal Loan to build a house.
- You can use Paytm Personal Loan to buy a bike.
- You can use Paytm Personal Loan to buy a car.
- You can use Paytm Personal Loan to get a new phone.
- Using Paytm Personal Loan, you can pay the bill for anything.
- You can use Paytm Personal Loan to recharge your phone.
- What documents are required to take loan from Paytm Personal Loan ?
Who can take Paytm Personal Loan?
- You must be a citizen of India.
- Your age should be minimum 19 years and maximum 46 years.
- You must have a source of income.
Which documents will be required to take Paytm Personal Loan?
To take a loan from “Paytm Personal Loan ” you need to provide the following documents
- Pan Card
- Aadhar Card
- a bank account
How to take loan from Paytm Loan App?
- First of all you have to download Paytm application from Google Play Store or App Store.
- After this, you have to register it through OTP by entering your mobile number.
- After this you have to complete your KYC.
- After this you have to search for personal loan inside it.
- After this you have to choose the personal loan.
- After this you have to choose your loan amount.
- After that you have to enter your basic information in it.
- After that you have to upload your documents in it.
- After this you have to give your work information.
- After that you have to enter the address in it.
- After this your application will go to the review.
- After this you will get a call from its side.
- After this your loan will be approved.
- After this you will get the loan money in your bank account.
- After that you can use this loan.
Friends, in today’s post, that’s all, today we learned how you can take a loan from a great loan company called ” Paytm Personal Loan “. We have provided you with detailed information regarding required documents, eligibility criteria and others to necessary information for making things easy for you.
If you have any other question regarding Paytm Personal Loan or any other suggestions do write to us or comment below. Stay safe and see you in our next post.