The majority of people believe that credit cards are used to reap the benefits of the credit limit. However you should be aware that most people prefer a credit card to take advantage of interesting offers and bargains. So, you should check into the Axis Bank Ace Credit Card if you want to take advantage of the most recent credit card offers. With this credit card, you will receive infinite Cashback on Zomato, Swiggy, and Ola. You should research this credit card’s additional enticing offers before applying for it. You may perform EMI transactions with this credit card, so you should review its main features and advantages.
Advantages & Features of the Ace Credit Card
By using this card you can significantly reduce your monthly spending and you can use the same to buy a variety of goods with this credit card. You may use this credit card for all of its features in regular transactions.
- Receive 5% Cashback when using this credit card to pay for your utility bills via Google Pay, including your electricity, gas, DTH, and other payments.
- Get 4% in flat Cashback when you use Swiggy.
- Take an OLA flight and receive 4% Cashback.
- On purchases made through Zomato, 4% Cashback is offered.
- The cashback rate for any other purchases made with this credit card is 2%.
- Cashback is unlimited in scope.
Access to airport lounges
- With the Axis Bank Ace Credit Card, you may enter four domestic airport lounges for free.
- The number of free visits is capped at four per calendar year.
Domestic Airport Lounges List
|Delhi||Plaza Premium||Domestic T1D|
|Delhi||Plaza Premium||Domestic T2|
|Delhi||Plaza Premium||Domestic T3|
|Delhi||Plaza Premium||International 04|
Fuel Surcharge Exemption
- The Axis Bank Credit Card offers a 1% Fuel Surcharge Waiver at the filling stations.
- Up to 500 may be waived from the fuel cost every month.
Rules and Regulations
- The minimum transaction needed to qualify for the waiver is 400.
- The maximum transaction permitted for the waiver is $4000.
- There won’t be any Cashback on gasoline purchases.
- Fuel-related GST charges are not refundable.
According to this offer, you are qualified to receive a discount of up to 20% at the 4000+ restaurants in India that Axis Bank has collaborated with.
Conversion to EMI
- With this credit card, you may use EMI transactions for purchases of $2500 and more.
- There are five different EMI terms available: 6, 9, 12, 18, and 24 months.
- The outstanding amount is subject to a monthly interest charge of 1.5 percent.
- For all EMI transactions, there will be a one-time processing fee of 1.5% or $250, whichever is higher.
Fees and Charges of Axis Bank Ace Credit Card
- Joining Fees for Axis Bank Ace Credit Card is Rs. 499 whereas Annual Renewal Fees is alsoRs.499
- Spend More than INR 10000 within 45 Days of Card Issuance and get back your Joining Fees
- Spend More than INR 2 Las in the previous year and get Renewal Fees Reversed too
- Add-On Card Fee is not applicable.
- Finance Charges Up to 3.4% Per Month or 49.36% Per Annum is applicable
- Cash Transaction Fee of 2.5% of the Cash with a minimum of Rs 500 is charged.
- Minimum Late Payment Fees is Rs100 whereas maximum Late Payment Fees is Rs 700
- Overlimit Charges are applicable as per 3% of the over-limit with a minimum of Rs 500
- Cash Payment Charge is Rs 100
Criteria for Eligibility and Documents Needed for an Ace Credit Card
- The candidate must be at least 18 years old.
- The candidate must be no older than 70 years old.
- The candidate must be an Indian citizen.
- photocopy of a PAN card
- coloured photograph
- As evidence of income, use the most recent payslip, bank statement, Form 16, or IT return copy.
Residence evidence (any one of the following)
- Aadhaar card, driving licence, and passport
Identity documentation, such as any of the following
- Driving licence, passport, voter ID card, Aadhaar card, and PAN card
Payment Options for Axis Ace Credit Cards
For the purpose of paying off any outstanding debt, you must look at the Axis Bank Credit Card Payment choices. The banks permit cash payments as well, although there are additional expenses associated with it. As a result, you need to look at the online possibilities for paying credit card bills.
Mobile Net Banking Application
Cash and Check Payments using the National Electronic Money Transfer NACH Facility