Hello, friends welcome to another informative post where we are going to discuss another option for you to avail loan with easy that too while sitting comfortably at your house. Most of times even our friends fail to come for our rescue and at times even asking for loan from them makes our friendly relationship too turn bitter. Without any delay let us introduce you to an easy way to solve your problem and that too without any complications.
Today we plan to share with you an amazing application called IDBI Loan App. In this post we will share how you can apply for loan from IDBI Loan App, what are required documents, what is the credit limit, who can apply for loan and at what rate and many more things relevant to make your life easy.
So, let’s start
IDBI Loan Limit
With IDBI Loan App, you avail loan from 50 thousand to 10 lakh.
IDBI Loan App, gives you least 12 months to 60 months’ time to repay the loan.
Charged Rate of Interest
For loan taken through IDBI Loan App, you will have to pay interest of 7.05% – 8.60%every year on your principal amount.
Documents Required for Loan
- Aadhar card – With the help of Aadhar card, the company can have your personal information.
- PAN card – With the help of PAN card, the company can get your permanent address and also your bank information, which most of the loan companies require.
- Salary Slip.
Why chose IDBI App Loan?
In our various posts we have been discussing other loan applications as well so now let us tell you what are factors that differentiate IDBI App Loan from rest of the applications.
- You can apply for loan from anywhere and anytime.
- Your loan gets approved very quickly.
- This is 100% online process.
- You can use the loan amount anywhere.
Friends, in case you are planning to take loan from this company, then you will have to fulfill the following terms and conditions
- Your age should be above 22. If your age is below 22 then IDBI Loan App will reject your application.
- It is very important for you to have some means of monthly income otherwise company will not sanction you a loan.
- Minimum income for employees should be 15 thousand every month.
- For self employed minimum income should be 2,40,000 per annum.
How To Apply for Loan via IDBI
You need to follow simple steps mentioned below in order to get your personal loan sanctioned
- First of all, you have to download IDBI Loan App from Play Store.
- After that you have to register in it with your mobile number.
- By going to the website, you have to select the option of personal loan.
- After that you have to fill an application.
- After that if you are eligible for the loan then you will get the loan amount in your account.
So, friends we have given you detailed information regarding yet another exciting application called IDBI Loan application that can be used for taking loan. We have discussed all the topics related to loan application and sanction of loan.
If you have any other quarries, please write in comment section below. See you in our next post. Happy living!
Also Read How to Get Instant Loan in Just 3 Minutes by Dhani Loan App