ICICI Bank Instant Platinum Credit Card – one of ICICI Bank’s unconventional offerings, which are well recognized and one of the best choice for individuals who want an immediate credit card with no extras hassle. This credit card is a great option for people who want to raise their credit score.
The cardholder of this credit card is given a free membership to the Credit Builder Program. This affiliation helps in the cardholder’s development of a solid credit history and a positive reputation for their credit-worthy behavior. The applicant also gets access to a wealth of information on improving credit scores. Learn more about this credit card’s list of perks by reading on!
Table of Contents
ICICI Bank Platinum Credit Card Features
Here are a few of the main aspects of the ICICI Bank Instant Platinum Credit Card:
- The ICICI Bank Instant Platinum Credit Card is a secured card with no annual fees or registration fees.
- The application for the card does not involve the submission of any income documentation.
- On every retail purchase of 100 or more, you will receive 2 PAYBACK points.
- The card is accepted all across the world, and you may use services like Global Emergency Assistance and card replacement in any global metropolis.
- When compared to comparable goods in the same market sector, the card has the lowest interest rate.
- When you pay off your outstanding debt in full, there is no interest applied.
- Earn Rs.100 off every two months when you reserve a movie via Bookmyshow. You may save up to Rs. 24,000 while doing this.
- With the Courtesy Culinary Treats Program, more than 800 restaurants around the country will forgive at least 15% of your meal expenses.
- Get a 1% fuel fee waiver on up to 4,000 worth of gasoline purchases at HPCL pumps when using ICICI Merchant Services.
Processing Charges & Other Fees
The fees and charges that the applicant must pay while applying for the card as well as annually are given below:
- The ICICI Bank Instant Platinum Credit Card does not have an application fee.
- Additionally, there are no annual fees for the ICICI Bank Instant Platinum Credit Card.
- This Credit Card does not impose a supplementary card fee.
- On extended credit and cash advances, the bank assesses overdue interest at a rate of 2.49% per month, which adds up to 29.88% annually.
Look at the following conditions for the ICICI Bank Instant Platinum Credit Card:
- Age Restrictions: The applicant’s age range should be between 18 and 60 years old. 15 years is the maximum add-on age.
- Income Stability: In order to keep up with the repayment procedure, the applicant needs a reliable income stream.
- Nationality: The candidate must be an Indian citizen.
- Credit Score: The candidate must have a very strong credit score and no history of credit defaults.
- Valid Fixed Deposit: You must have a current fixed deposit with the bank for a minimum of 50,000 rupees in order to be eligible for an ICICI Bank Instant Platinum Credit Card.
- Deposit term: In order to qualify for a credit card, a fixed deposit must have a minimum term of 180 days.
- Ownership of Fixed Deposits: A Fixed Deposit shall not be owned by a corporation, partnership firm, HUF, society, trust, or other entity.
- The ICICI Bank Instant Platinum credit card cannot be provided to you if it is secured by linked, quantum, 80C, NRE, NRO, or HFC fixed deposits, or if the deposit has a lien on it.
Documentation Required for ICICI Bank Instant Platinum Credit Card
1. Passport size Photo
2. For identify proof PAN card/ Passport/ Voter ID/ Driving License can be produced.
3. For Residence Proof one can again produce passport/ voter ID, Electricity Bill/ Telephone Bill
4. Income Proof for salaried applicant a latest salary slip, Form 16 or ITR for past two years can be produced whereas for self employed last 2 years ITR, Profit & Loss Account Statement and Audited Balance Sheet for 2 Years, Sales Tax Certificate/Copy of Partnership/SSI Registered Certificate/Shop & Establishment Certificate can be produced.
The ICICI Bank Instant Platinum Credit Card has the following terms and conditions:
- Late Payment Fees: The cardholder would be responsible for the following late payment fees:
- 750 if the overdue amount is more than 10,000;
- 100 if it is between 100 and 500;
- 500 if it is between 501 and 10,000;
- 750 if it is more than 10,000
- If the cardholder exceeds the card’s set limit, ICICI bank will impose a fee of 2.50% (minimum of 500) on the excess amount.
- Grace Period: The bank allows for an interest-free grace period of between 18 and 48 days.
- The credit and withdrawal limits are discussed with the cardholder when the card is handed over, and they are also included in the monthly bills.
ICICI Platinum Credit Card Limit
In addition to looking into the applicant’s workplace, ICICI determines the applicant’s credit limit depending on the amount which is deposited in fixed deposit (FD). Not to mention the crucial credit score, which reveals a lot about an applicant’s creditworthiness. In order to set a credit limit, the private lender examines each of these factors.
You can Also Apply for SimplySAVE SBI Credit Card
Customer Care Support
For customer support you can pick any option.
- visiting the “Complaint Form” page on the ICICI Bank website
- calling their customer service number, 1800-102-4242, between 9 am and 6 pm, Monday through Friday
- Addressing a letter to the Nodal Officer at the ICICI bank’s official website
You may learn more information about PAYBACK, including the partners listed, the redemption process, and the points gained, by adding your credit card number and
- Call 1860-258-5000,
- send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- visit the Payback website