When it comes to SimplySAVE SBI Card, the word “Save” in the card’s name is an appropriate one as you save money when you use your SimplySAVE SBI Card to make purchases. You may earn fast reward points which means more reward points you earn, the more opportunities you’ll have to redeem them for a large portion of your purchases, saving you a sizable sum that would have otherwise come out of your pocket.
Table of Contents
SimplySAVE SBI Card Benefits
The following features are yours to enjoy the most if you apply for this finest credit card in India.
- 10X reward points for every Rs 150 spend on grocery, department stores, eating, and entertainment. Each Point is equal to Re. 1
- When you spend Rs.2,000 in the first 60 days, you’ll receive 2,000 bonus points.
- Every other purchase of INR 150 or more earns one reward point.
- Reversing the annual charge after spending Rs 1 lakh in a year
- For purchases between 500 and 3,000, there will be a 1% fuel price waiver at all gas pumps.
- Make simple payments for your utility bills, including your phone, mobile, and power.
- The Flexipay option allows you to convert any large purchase of 2,500 or more into Equated Monthly Installments (EMIs).
- Transfer any outstanding balances from other bank credit cards to the SimplySAVE SBI Card and use the EMIs to pay them off at a cheaper interest rate.
- Utilizing the Easy Money service, have the check or draft sent to you against the cash limit.
Features, fees & charges
- Cost to Join: you need to pay Rs499 for one-time.
- Cost per year: For entire year one has to pay just Rs 499
- Add-on Charge: There are no add on charges with SimplySave SBI Card
- Charges for financing: up to 3.35% monthly
- No late payment fees apply to amounts owing between 0 and 200. However, amount exceeding 200 and is anywhere up to 10,000 then , Rs. 400 to 750 will be charged.
- Fee for a new card: Just Rs 100
- Fee for Redeeming Rewards: Rs 99
- Fee for Cash Payment: Rs 100
- Charges for Exceeding Limits: 2.50% of Exceeding Limit Amount, subject to a Minimum of Rs 500
SimplySAVE SBI Card Eligibility Criteria
- An candidate must reside in India.
- He or she must be at least 18 years old and not older than 70.
- A candidate should not have a history of loan or credit card defaults and should have a solid credit score.
- Age Requirements For Various Customer Segments for salaried and self-employed is 18 to 60 years old and for pensioner it is 40 to 70 years age.
- Income Requirements for More Than 40 Years is 40,000. Less Than 25 Years is 20,000. For applicant between 25 – 30 Years is 20,000 and for 31 – 40 Years is 30,000.
Is it Possible to Apply for the SimplySAVE SBI Card With Another Credit Card?
You can, indeed. A monthly salary of at least 30,000 is necessary to do this. A minimum of six months must have passed since the card’s last usage in order to be eligible for the SimplySAVE Card. Furthermore, the card’s most recent two months of bills are needed to submit the application; there cannot be any late payment fees on the card.
If you wish to apply for a SimplySAVE SBI Card, be sure to have the documents listed below.
- One current self-attested passport-size photo,
- one self-attested copy of your photo identification,
- one self-attested copy of your proof of residence, and the properly completed Declaration Form attached to this letter.
Apply for SimplySAVE SBI Card on the Bank Website
Apply on the SBI website by following the straightforward procedures listed below.
- Visit SBI Card at SBICard.com
- Select “Credit Cards” and then “Shopping.”
- To apply now for the SimplySAVE SBI Card, click the button.
- Before submitting your application, properly fill out the details.
- Before the bank can approve the application, the details will be carefully examined.
How to Apply for SimplySAVE SBI Card at the Bank Branch?
- Visit the SBI branch that is closest to you.
- Request the credit card application form.
- On the form, check the box next to “SimplySAVE SBI Card.”
- properly enter your personal and professional information
- Give the form and all necessary documentation to the designated official.
The processing of your application will follow. The information you provided will be carefully reviewed, and the bank will only approve your request if it is verified that the information is accurate.
SimplySAVE SBI Card Application Status Online
Visit the website to learn the current status of your SBI credit card. Simply enter your credit card application number, carry out a few easy procedures, and you are through with the status. At this point, the status might be approved, pending approval, or even refused. If your application was rejected, make sure you find out why. To learn the causes, you may either phone the branch representatives or the customer service representatives. If you can fix the error in your application, do so and reapply for approval.
SimplySAVE SBI Card Credit Limit
The loan limit would rely on the borrower’s income, credit rating, stability in their employment or business, etc. To obtain a greater limit, one must therefore make significantly more money, have credit scores far over 750, and have solid stability, whether in their employment or company. Existing cardholders can request SBI to increase their credit limit. After receiving a request for a limit increase, SBI will review the repayment history, job history, and company information before deciding whether to increase the limit.
If given, a larger limit does not obligate you to spend more than you can afford to repay on time. You would not want to be in a default-like scenario, which might be caused by overspending. The effects are clear: Your credit score would decline, making it more difficult to have future loan applications approved quickly. You would also find it difficult to fulfil any other monthly financial responsibilities you might have.
However, don’t go too low on the usage because that would make it difficult for you to establish a credit history. To guarantee an appropriate credit usage ratio, which translates into a positive credit history, you must thus establish a balance between your spending.
SimplySAVE Bill Payment Online
To prevent default and the issues that accompany it, pay your invoices on time. However, if the occurrence is frequent on the cardholder’s end, the payment frequently goes missed or is delayed, which negatively impacts credit. But if you use net banking to add your SimplySAVE SBI Card to the list of billers, you may quickly avoid the delays.
If you’re using SBI’s or another bank’s internet banking, all you have to do is enter the card number accurately. You may login and pay from the convenience of your home or workplace on or before the due date. Most likely, your card is already registered to SBI Net Banking. The total amount owing and the due date will be stated in an SMS, though. As a result, you may remember the message and take appropriate action.
SimplySAVE SBI Card Customer Care Number
Call the SBI credit cards customer service line at 1860 180 1290 or 39 02 02 02 (prefix local STD code) to have all of your questions answered. Your credit card questions and complaints can be quickly resolved by bank customer service representatives once you call this number. These executives are always available to assist you in the best manner possible.
SimplySAVE SBI Credit Card Statement
Are you looking for the SimplySAVE SBI card statement? If so, there is no need to worry because you can readily check the same using an online facility. You can check all of your transactions while on the road thanks to the bank’s online service, which allows you to receive your credit card statement monthly.
Regardless of where you are, SBI enables you to keep track of all your activities by sending you monthly bills that include the minimum due, total due, and a breakdown of reward points. Around 5% of the total dues would be the minimal payment. To pay off a credit card amount that is due or to buy presents, you can exchange your reward points. Therefore, it’s a smart practise to monitor the statement in order to learn more than just the bill’s total.
Q. What is the application process for the SBI Simply SAVE Credit Card?
You can apply for Simply SAVE Credit Card SBI through SBI Card’s Website , simply fill out an application form and submit the relevant documents. You can click here to apply for this credit card through our platform. The credit card can also be applied for through the bank’s official website or in person at its nearest branch.
Q. What is the process for redeeming reward points on my SBI Simply SAVE Credit Card?
SBI Credit Card reward points can be redeemed both online and offline. You can redeem your reward points online by downloading the SBI Card mobile app or by visiting the bank’s internet banking portal. You can also call the customer service number, and they will assist you with the redemption process.
Q. Is it possible to waive fuel surcharges on every transaction made with the SBI Simply SAVE Credit Card?
Fuel surcharge waivers are available for transactions between Rs. 500 to Rs 3,000 at any petrol pump in India, up to a maximum of Rs. 100 per statement cycle.
Q. Is there a charge for cash withdrawals on the SBI Simply SAVE Credit Card?
Yes, the bank charges a cash advance fee of 2.5% of the withdrawn amount or a minimum of Rs. 500 for withdrawing cash via credit card. Therefore, it is advisable not to withdraw cash using a credit card since it comes with higher charges and can also negatively impact your credit score.
Q. How long is the interest-free grace period on the SBI Simply SAVE Credit Card?
Depending on the merchant’s claim, SBI SimplySAVE Credit Card offers an interest-free credit period of 20 to 50 days.
Q. My SBI Simply SAVE Credit Card bill needs to be paid. How do I do that?
You can pay your credit card bill through online as well as offline methods. The online payment options include NEFT, electronic bill payment, National Automated Clearing House (NACH), Visa credit card pay, pay via debit card, etc. By cash, cheque, demand draft, and SBI ATMs, you can pay the credit card bill offline.
Q. Does the SBI Simply SAVE Credit Card offer access to airport lounges?
SBI SimplySAVE Credit Card does not offer airport lounge access to cardholders.
Q. How much is the interest rate on the SBI Simply SAVE Credit Card?
Currently, the finance charges are up to 3.50% p.m., or 42% annually. The charges are applicable from the date of the transaction and may change at the discretion of SBI Cards and Payment Services Limited (SBISPSL).
Q. What is the limit on my SBI Simply SAVE Credit Card?
The SBI Card app shows both the total credit limit and the available credit limit.
SimplySAVE SBI Credit Card Video
You can also Check this